Name Your Dream Job
Posted On 10/07/2022
Interested in joining Medical Associates but don't see your dream job posted right now? Tell us more about which job you wish we had available. What are your strengths and what you enjoy doing? We are always looking for talent to join our team! Submit an application with a note on what you are looking for.
Medical Associates has many positions including nursing, receptionist/customer service, sales, IT, business office, marketing, environmental services, maintenance, finance, analytics, and much more!
Many of our positions offer growth and advancement opportunities. Full-time positions offer excellent benefits!
Full benefits package worth $20,000+ includes:
- Pay raises at least annually
- Medical Associates top rated health insurance with most comprehensive provider network in the area with discounted premium rates for wellness program participation.
- 401k with Immediate Matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of pay) and additional annual Profit Sharing
- Flexible Paid Time Off Program (24 days off/year)
- Save money on your taxes! Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
- Income security for your family! Life insurance, Long Term Disability Coverage, Short Term Disability Coverage, Dental Insurance, etc.
About Medical Associates:
Medical Associates Clinic is a physician-owned multispecialty group practice. Our 100+ physicians and 900 health care professionals lead the way in providing superior healthcare and excellent patient experiences in Northeast Iowa, Southwest Wisconsin and Northwest Illinois. Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Interpersonal skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
Other Skills: strong teamwork, communication, and willingness to learn
Medical Associates keeps a close eye on the COVID-19 pandemic and all related national, state, and local guidance related to vaccination, masking, and the mitigation of disease spread.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.