Direct Sales Representative – $3000 sign on bonus
Posted On 04/22/2022
Does this sound good to you…
- I am not stuck in an office all day and able to work outside independently with strong team support.
- I am passionate about technology
- I relate to a large variety of people and like to find solutions for their technology needs.
- I take pride in what I do.
- I desire individual career growth opportunities.
If you are searching for a career that meets the above criteria, ImOn communications wants to talk with you about a Direct Sales Representative position!
What is a Residential Customer Connections Specialist?
Direct Sales Representative meet all our potential customers for the purpose of selling Internet, Phone and Cable service according to company policies and standards. Sales representatives work from HUB lead sheets to call on homes and increase service penetration in assigned areas. The Direct Sales Representative is responsible for achieving an assigned installed sales quota based on number of sales, net contribution per sale, and monthly recurring review per sale.
Who is ImOn Communications?
ImOn Communications is your LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, Cable TV, and phone service. We value the relationships we have with our colleagues, customers, and members of our community, and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come.
We share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment. We laugh every day and strive to go above and beyond the everyday expectations of we do and how we do it- for our customers and each other.
ImOn provides opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. We are also committed to giving back to the communities we serve through volunteering and donations. If you are looking for a career at an extraordinary company that feels like family ImOn is the place for you.
ImOn will hook you up. When you join the ImOn team, you get more than just a paycheck. ImOn offers all employees the following benefits and perks:
Preparing you for your future:
- 401(k) with a company match
Insurance ImOn has you covered to make sure you and your family stay healthy.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance free for you and your family
- Life and Disability benefits at no cost to our employees
- Wellness Program
As fun as it is to work at ImOn, we understand you work to live and not live to work. We offer additional perks for a great work-life balance
- Paid Holidays – we offer 9 paid holidays each year, including the employee’s birthday.
- Paid Vacation Time – employees earn vacation time each year based on your length of service at ImOn.
- Personal Time – ImOn offers 40 hours of personal time each year to help you take care of yourself and your family.
- Volunteer Time Off – We encourage our employees to connect with the communities we serve by volunteering at local non-profits.
- Parental Leave for new Moms and Dads.
- Bereavement Leave
Extra perks for Direct Sales Representative are:
- Laptop, cell phone
- Uniform Allowance
- Flexible hours
- Company provided car you are allowed to drive to and from work each day.
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent, and valid driver’s license please apply!
ImOn Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer