Full Time Lead Teller Walmart Branch
DuTrac Community Credit Union
Posted On 05/02/2022
Our mission at DuTrac is to be a trusted partner with our members to make a difference in their lives by working directly with each person to help them achieve their financial goals. Our staff provides excellent service to our members and builds long term relationships to ensure our members succeed in whatever those goals may be. As a Lead Teller at DuTrac you have the power to be the difference maker!
Integrity, Community, Engagement and Education are the qualities you will find in DuTrac's working environment. You will appreciate working in our family-friendly culture that provides excellent opportunities for both personal and career growth while providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Lead Teller, your knowledge and member service skills will provide you the opportunity to assist our members in the following areas:
- Perform regular Teller duties, receiving, processing, and posting member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments.
- Manage vault transactions and maintain sufficient cash levels; balance ATM, replenish ATM and cash dispense machines.
- Assist Teller staff with problems and questions; provide oversight to teller line.
- Welcome members, determine needs and effectively provide routine information concerning services; provide assistance and guidance when members have questions or problems. Look for opportunities to explain and offer appropriate credit union services, providing referrals and meeting branch goals.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
- Schedule, train and monitor the work of other tellers, provide input on performance reviews, coordinate teller activities.
Ideal candidates will have at least 3-5 years of Teller experience or similar experience in a retail setting. The Lead Teller schedule will be Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Friday from 9:00 AM-7:00 PM and will be required to work Saturdays on a rotating basis from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Find out more about DuTrac and all of our open positions at www.dutrac.org/careers and apply today!
DuTrac is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.