RT&T Enterprises, Inc.
Posted On 05/06/2022
RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is searching for qualified candidates to fill a Custodial position in our East Dubuque, IL office.
The primary responsibilities for this position are cleaning and maintaining our building, equipment, fixtures, and furnishings. Performs routine interior/exterior custodial work and minor preventative maintenance and repairs.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following qualities:
- Previous custodial, janitorial, or maintenance experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, lift 10 lbs. – 20 lbs. and be on feet the entire shift.
- Excellent attendance and reliability
- Attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Valid Driver License
- Class A or Class B CDL is a plus, but not required
- General cleaning, disinfecting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, window cleaning, restroom cleaning, dusting, and trash removal.
- Light property maintenance, changing lightbulbs, spraying weeds, some trimming and mowing grass.
- Detailing the interior and washing the exterior of semi-trucks, in a climate-controlled facility
- Facilitate ordering and inventory of supplies
- Shuttle employees and drivers to hotels, maintenance facilities, rental car locations, and bus stations in company vehicle.
- Adhere to company safety policies, creating a safe work environment for everyone.
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time, Monday – Friday
- 40-hour week, 8-hour shifts / no overtime required
- One non-traditional shift per week, for after-hours cleaning
- $17.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on experience
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Insurance with Health Savings Account
- Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance options