Graduate Assistant- Strength and Conditioning Coach
University of Dubuque
Posted On 07/22/2022
The University of Dubuque is a growing faith based University that is seeking a Graduate Assistant- Strength and Conditioning Coach for the 2022-2023 term, with a potential renewal for 2023-2024.
- Program design for multiple sports
- Supervision and application of training programs
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s Mission
- Bachelor’s degree is required and the position is conditional based on acceptance into University of Dubuque Masters’ program
- Ability to effectively communicate with athletes and staff
- Ability to teach and correct technique for various movements and drills
- Previous Strength and Conditioning related internships
- Experience coaching or supervising athletics in a competitive environment
- CSCS, SCCC, or USAW certifications
- Experience as a college level athlete
All graduate tuition is waived for the student for the term in which they serve as a GA. In return for a waiver of tuition, the assistantship recipient agrees to provide service to the University equivalent to twenty (20) hours per week.
To apply with a growing faith based University for the Graduate Assistant- Strength and Conditioning Coach position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO