Fabrication Utility – Laser Beds – Work that Works
Posted On 08/21/2022
Position: Fabrication Utility – Laser Beds – Part-time
Pay: $19.34/hour, $20.34/hour after 90 days. 2nd shift employees receive an additional $2.00/hour shift differential.
Minimum 15 hours per week. Flexible hours available during the 1st and 2nd shift options of:
- 1st shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 am - 3:15 pm
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:15 am
*overlap can occur between 1st & 2nd shifts
Position Description: This entry-level position will work with the Laser Department, unloading, sorting/organizing parts after they have been cut. We are excited to bring applicants onboard that can learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work well on a team, and who are willing to be nimble in doing various tasks to get the jobs done. Candidates must be cooperative in a team environment and have a great working attitude.
- Checks load for proper raw stock, removes protective materials and empty skids.
- Inspects finished product for compliance with specifications
- Clean and debur parts as necessary.
- Keeps count of completed product on each run and records and disposes of spoilage in designated manner
- Notifies supervisor of any major incidence of recurring equipment malfunction or poor-quality raw material or production.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Must be able to work independently
- Candidate must be reliable. Regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements
- Requires frequent standing, walking and bending. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug test and strength test are required