Member Advocate - Work That Works
MedOne Benefit Solutions
Posted On 08/21/2022
Position: Member Advocate
Shift Information: 1st shift – Hours are flexible. Any time between 8:00am – 7:00pm
Position Description: Member Advocates are the primary contact for members that need support. This position needs to be able to troubleshoot issues while delivering excellent customer service through communication and cross functional teamwork.
- Member Advocates are the primary source of information for members via telephone or in writing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide prompt and accurate service to promote member loyalty and confidence
- Serve as intermediary between healthcare organizations and members in resolving patient care problems
- Compile and record information and correspondence related to member needs or requirements
- Document outcomes and steps taken for resolution
- Support the administrative and clinical operations of the practice