McCullough Creative, Inc.
Posted On 09/14/2022
We’re looking for the artist who isn’t content just getting ideas on paper, but is driven to head into the shop and build that vision with their own hands. Our next Fabrication Artist will be a creative, hardworking individual with excellent hands-on skills. They’ll excel at both understanding how to properly engineer structures, as well as rolling up their sleeves to bring those ideas to life. Expert in everything from painting to fine carpentry, they’ll apply ingenuity and problem solving to take ideas on paper and make them a reality.
What you’ll do:
– Apply your imagination and fabrication skills across multiple mediums, including exhibits, displays, and corporate environments.
– Work from sketches and renderings to create shop/engineering/architectural drawings that help take ideas on paper to fully-built realities.
– Construct and assemble finished products using tools, machines, and your own hands.
– Work closely with your McCullough Creative teammates to fully understand the scope of projects that come through our shop, problem solve, and devise the most effective way to complete them.
– Help prepare files for print, laser, and CNC router.
– Assist with off-site installations of exhibits, graphic elements, and more.
– Help keep the Production environment clean and safe.
– Learn to build strong, lasting relationships with clients, actively increase the value of our services, and identify growth potential within existing clients.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
– You have a growth mindset and are eager to learn and apply new skills.
– You’re an excellent communicator and thrive on problem solving.
– You earned a two-or four-year degree in fine arts or a related field, such as design engineering, or have requisite realworld experience in such areas.
– You have basic math skills and you’re not afraid to use them.
– You have strong interest in, and knowledge of, the fabrication process.
– You’re comfortable and experienced using hand tools in a production environment.
– You value the opportunity to work with and learn from creative professionals.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package. Please visit our website to submit your cover letter, resume, and samples of related work.
McCullough Creative is an established and growing design+ build experiential branding company that champions its people and the passion that fuels their creativity. Our goal is to align employee talents with client needs so everyone thrives.
- Choice of multiple health and dental insurance platforms
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to apply skills and experience with an established industry leader
- Growth opportunities and comprehensive career paths
- Talented coworkers with a passion for what they do
- Family-friendly environment
- Creative collaboration