Display & Exhibit Project Manager
McCullough Creative, Inc.
Posted On 09/15/2022
Sharp, eager, accommodating—always on the ball and interested in learning more. Someone who thrives on wrangling the details, aligning the team, and pushing for the best end product possible. A person who can roll up their sleeves and whistle while they work, and is equally comfortable managing schedules or leading client meetings.
We are searching for a project manager to specialize in custom display and exhibits to support this growing area of our business. From coordinating simple pop-up booths to managing full-scale exhibits, VR experiences, and whatever else our clients throw our way, there will be no shortage of variety! You’ll work on a wide variety of projects typically within the trade show, corporate environment, and museum arenas. Creative problem solving, communication, time management, and being detail oriented are critical. As are a preference for a fast pace and an appetite for new and exciting challenges.
This is a full-time in-house position with the opportunity to evolve into an account manager and beyond. This role will start by supporting and mentoring under our Director of Displays, Exhibits & Events. We are not seeking freelance or remote employees at this time.
We want to hear more about your talent managing projects and relationships if:
- You’re a self-starting team player with exceptional communication skills who can work effectively with external and internal stakeholders.
- You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy on deadline.
- You have a minimum of an associate’s degree in communications, marketing, fine arts, or a related discipline.
- You have experience working in a hands-on environment coordinating the design and fabrication of interior spaces, museum exhibits, or sets for plays.
- Your understanding of concepting, brand, and design extend into hammer-meets-nail know-how.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package. We are not currently interested in freelance or remote positions. Please visit our website to submit your cover letter, resume, and samples of related work.
McCullough Creative is an established and growing design+ build experiential branding company that champions its people and the passion that fuels their creativity. Our goal is to align employee talents with client needs so everyone thrives.
- Choice of multiple health and dental insurance platforms
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to apply skills and experience with an established industry leader
- Growth opportunities and comprehensive career paths
- Talented coworkers with a passion for what they do
- Family-friendly environment
- Creative collaboration