ICE ARENA BAR BACK
Mystique Community Ice Center
Posted On 09/15/2022
Keep bar area stocked with supplies at all times. Make parcel deliveries to departments within the facility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver supplies to bar area.
- Track bar supplies.
- Keep bar area stocked with supplies.
- Clean all bar areas during and after end of shift.
- Check beer coolers.
- Prepare bar and storage areas for inventory.
- Act as back-up bartender.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- No formal education required.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Able to mix and create alcoholic drinks.
- Able to communicate to customers and co-workers.
- Ability to determine when to Â“cut-offÂ” patrons who consume too much alcohol.
- Able to follow directions.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling
- Reaching, Pushing, Pulling
- Walking for long periods of time.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Repetitive motion movements.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Inside work
- Occasional outside work
- Loud noise levels.
- Exposure to cigarette smoke.
- Exposure to cleaning fluids.
- Use of CO2 tanks.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
a) General office equipment including, but not limited to:
- Hand cart
- Micros register
- CO2 tanks