ICE ARENA SUITE & LOUNGE WAITSTAFF
Mystique Community Ice Center
Posted On 09/15/2022
Serve food and/or drinks to guests, ensuring guest satisfaction.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests.
- Take food and drink orders.
- Provide prompt and proper service.
- Enter food and drink orders into Micros system.
- Service table with refills or any other items needed by guests.
- Remove dirty dishes and help clean tables.
- Present check to guests and take to hostess stand.
- Complete all side work.
- Reset tables.
- Clean coolers and coffee station in kitchen.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Clean all work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- No formal education required.
- 6 months prior waitstaff experience preferred.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Food to be served within 10 minutes for lunch orders.
- Food to be served within 20 minutes for dinner orders.
- Keep guests satisfied by providing service.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge of menu items.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Walking for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs
- Standing for long periods of time
- Talking, hearing
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Inside work
- Occasional outside work
- Exposure to cigarette smoke
- Exposure to cleaning solutions
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
a) General office equipment including, but not limited to:
- Coffee machine
- Micros register