IT Information Systems Manager
Hills & Dales
Posted On 09/22/2022
IT Information Systems Manager
The Information Systems Manger is responsible for planning, organizing and leading computer related activities in the support of agency operations. Primary responsibilities include managing, controlling, and evaluating information technology and computer systems of the electronic data operations. Additional duties include administration and project management for the implementation and maintenance of important technological systems and infrastructure. Performs tasks which require a high level of expertise in information technology, networking, data flows, hardware, security protocols, etc. This role requires a collaborative working relationship with the Executive Team and all necessary departments in the performance of its operations.
- Provide technological guidance within the organization.
- Accomplish information system staff results by communicating job expectations: planning, monitoring and appraising results; coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Provide hands-on Information System support where appropriate.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect related to Information Systems.
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning.
- Design, establish and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new telecommunications, computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Enhance information systems by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the Information Systems Department.
- Accomplish financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems, and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Skills Desired
- Degree or certification in related field: IT, Programming, Software Development, Information Systems, preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of supporting IT systems.
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills.
- Interpret and apply complex technical information.
- Knowledge of system design and implementation across multiple databases.
- Enjoy working in a growth-orientated, high-energy environment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be vaccinated
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.