HCBS Program Coordinator
Hills & Dales
Posted On 09/22/2022
FULL-TIME, HCBS Program Coordinator:
Position located in Dubuque, Ia
Full-Time Exempt, Salaried Position HCBS In-Home:
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm
On-Call Schedule including weekends, some evening and weekend hours may required.
The Home and Community-Based Services Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and day-to-day operations of the community-based services program. This job will direct the work and provide supervision and leadership of assigned personal assistants through mentoring, training and development of a cohesive team. This position is responsible to the department director in developing and providing strategic business direction of the community-based services program, and thus, requires a high level of organization, decisiveness and the ability to multi-task.
• A Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field is preferred, however an Associate of Arts degree with one-year experience in a direct care setting will be considered, or a minimum of two years' experience in a direct care facility
• A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience required
• Free from convictions or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse
• Ability and desire to work with children and/or adults with mental and physical disabilities
• Valid driver's license and insurance required
If you are interested in applying please visit:
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.