Posted On 10/04/2022
Up to $1,200 Sign-on Bonus!
Applicants for this position will be responsible for organizing incoming/outgoing product, transferring goods between departments, and processing waste materials for disposal – while operating within the instruction of the Shipping/Receiving Manager. The successful applicant will have the ability to operate a forklift/chopper. Also, the ability to learn/operate electronic inventory monitoring software/tools is required.
Minimum Qualifications for this Position:
- Organizes materials and items from receiving, warehousing, and production areas to storage, staging or other designated areas by hand, hand truck, electric hoist or forklift.
- Sort and place selected materials in racks, bins, containers, or on shelves.
- Use computer (Magic Inventory software program/Mapics as necessary), bar coding/scanning devices to enter records.
- Performs waste processing – organizing and disposing of cardboard and used packaging materials.
- Use forklift to load individual items, containers, bins, and racks.
- Willingness to operate equipment, including; forklift, chopper, stacker, counterbalance forklift, and electric jack.
- Willingness to follow safety rules at all times
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team in a flexible environment, requiring attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong communication, organizational, proofing and writing skills
- Candidate must be reliable, regular attendance is required.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgement
- Ambitious, quick learner, with a positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Full time position, 1st shift Monday-Friday
- Willingness to work overtime, including some Saturdays, if needed
- Pre-employment drug test is required
- Employee Owned
- Competitive wages
- Vacation, PTO, paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Safety PPE allowance
- Ample growth opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Employee discount
- Flex spending plan
- Live the Mi-T-M brand every day
- Build the best equipment in the industry
- Support your fellow employees
- Enjoy companywide employee lunches, softball tournaments, and employee recognition awards
To Apply Now on Mi-T-M's website, please visit: https://www.mitm.com/careers/available-positions/
To learn more about our company please watch the following video or visit our website!
Company Profile - Video