Human Resources Intern | January – August 2023
MedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions
Posted On 11/08/2022
MedOne is a full-service pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), serving clients and members nationwide. With a fully transparent, pass-through model, MedOne helps people conveniently access the most appropriate prescriptions at the most affordable price.
Essential Job Functions
- Keeping recruiting platform up to date.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Tracking cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Assisting the social and culture committees plan and execute their initiatives.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Assisting the HR department with ongoing overflow of duties, projects, and initiatives at the direction of the HR Manager
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or similar) Prefer that the candidate is either junior or senior status.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel and Word are preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Possess a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions; including when to escalate to the HR Manager.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with MedOne staff
Work Hours | Location
- Prefer candidate to be Dubuque based; however, for the right candidate, we may be open to remote.
- 15 – 20 hours/week while in school and 30-40 hours/week while on break.
MedOne is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Offers are contingent on passing a background check and drug screen.