Customer Care Specialist
Flexsteel Industries, Inc
Posted On 11/11/2022
The E Commerce Customer Care Specialist works directly with online and big box customers Furniture to develop creative solutions and support sales growth strategies. This role is critical to delivering a customer experience that provides Flexsteel a competitive advantage in the industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide best-in-class customer service to our retail and E commerce partners.
- Support a national network of e commerce partners including Amazon, Wayfair and Home Depot.
- Partner with Sales leadership to expand, engage, and support big box e commerce accounts
- Act as Voice of the Customer, communicating Customer needs & expectations within Flexsteel.
- Work independently within established procedures requiring minimal escalation.
- Respond timely with customized responses to customer inquiries via email, phone, & chat.
- Coordinate & communicate effective resolution for unique, complex scenarios.
- Diagnose & resolve product concerns both inside & outside of the warranty period.
- Support order management requirements received via email, EDI, and customer portals.
- Capture appropriate information in a customer relationship management (CRM) application.
- Prepare, review & distribute reporting as required to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Support the training of new Flexsteel team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associate’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Intense Customer focus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work cross functionally to develop effective, creative solutions.
- Capability to effectively manage multiple tasks to timely resolution.