Indirect Lending Processor
DuTrac Community Credit Union
Posted On 11/15/2022
Our mission at DuTrac is to be a trusted partner with our members to make a difference in their lives by working directly with each person to help them achieve their financial goals. Our staff provides excellent service to our members and builds long term relationships to make sure our members succeed in whatever those goals may be.
As an Indirect Lending Processor at DuTrac, you have the power to be the difference maker!
The Indirect Lending Processor is a vital part of the Indirect Lending Department. This position is responsible for:
Assisting members and our dealership partners with their Indirect Lending Applications and will also be responsible processing of loan disbursements in a timely manner.
Other responsibilities include:
- Input contract information into our loan origination system, ensuring all information is accurate.
- Adhere to all credit union policies and procedures to fund Indirect loans.
- Disburse credit apps and provide dealers with funding notices once loans are disbursed.
- Open appropriate memberships for new members of DuTrac.
- Track all titles for disbursed loans.
- Follow up with dealerships to verify and collect necessary information to process loan.
Qualified candidates should have experience in the following:
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and strong organizational skills a must.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Integrity, Community, Engagement and Education are the qualities you will find in DuTrac's working environment. You will appreciate working in DuTrac's family- friendly culture that provides excellent opportunities for both personal and career growth while providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
Find out more about DuTrac and our open positions at www.dutrac.org/careers and apply today!!
Hours worked will primarily be Monday-Friday – 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
DuTrac is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.