Contact Center Analytics Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Contact Center Analytics Internship will begin in June and end in December 2023.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You will work in Colony Brand’s Contact Center department. You’ll assist with required data analysis, planning, and forecasting. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the development of hiring plans and associated resource allocations.
• Assisting with departmental analytics for key development needs and initiatives.
• Assisting with the analysis of call volumes and KPI’s, including:
A. Average Call Times.
B. Sales Effectiveness
C. Operational Utilization
• Participating in weekly meetings to analyze operational efficiency measurements and improve the content of key reports and presentations
What It Takes:
Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Economics.
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge of Marketing Concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
SC Data Center, Inc. is a customer-centric business that supports warehousing, information technology and contact centers. SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details