Web Developer Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Web Developer Internship will begin in June and end December 2023.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You’ll work in our IMS Internet subsidiary and assist members of the Internet Team with required web development projects. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Development Manager. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Working in an Agile development environment
• Using Workfront to manage day to day duties.
What It Takes:
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Experience in MS Word and Excel
• Experience with HTML and CSS
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
With over 20 years of experience, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. (IMS) manages consumer catalog and direct response mailing lists. Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details