Digital Marketing Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Digital Marketing Internship will begin in June and end in August of 2023.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You will work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Digital Account Management Department. You will assist members of the Digital Account Management Team with required digital marketing strategy development, project management and data analysis. You will also become acquainted with various Digital Account Management activities such as online promotional efforts, email marketing, display marketing, testing of digital marketing and project management with WorkFront Project Management Software. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Working with Digital Account Management team to identify key metrics, reports and activities related to on-site performance and promotions.
• Assisting with the compilation and presentation of results and findings to management.
• Learning basics of email marketing:
A. Working with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
B. Assisting Digital Account Managers with project set-up, proofing approvals & promotion execution
C. Participating in strategic planning meetings to determine brand stories & themes
What It Takes:
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to analyze and solve problems. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Marketing Research, Statistics, Advertising, Computer Science or related field. In addition, intern applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel, Access
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
With over 20 years of experience, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. (IMS) manages consumer catalog and direct response mailing lists. Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details