Web Merchandising Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Web Merchandising Internship will begin in June and end in August 2023.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You’ll work in Colony Brand's IMS subsidiary within the Web Merchandising Department. You’ll assist members of the Web Merchandising Team with required data analysis, product categorization, internal search, and other on-site merchandising activities. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Merchandising Manager. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Becoming acquainted with various Internet Merchandising Activities such as email marketing, SLI, Mantis Bug Tracking software, etc.
• Reviewing and monitoring websites for accuracy
• Working with Web Merchandiser to monitor competitive websites
• Assisting with compilation and presentation of results and findings to management
• Learning basics of email marketing
• Identifying key metrics, reports and activities related to on-site product merchandising
What it Takes:
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Internet Marketing, Marketing Research, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel and Access
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
With over 20 years of experience, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. (IMS) manages consumer catalog and direct response mailing lists. Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details