Marketing Analytics Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Marketing Analytics Internship will begin in June and end in August 2023.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You will work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Housefile Circulation & Budgeting department. You’ll assist with required data analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the development of semi-annual sales plans and associated marketing budgets for assigned titles.
• Assisting with reforecasting sales on a weekly basis for inventory planning purposes for assigned titles.
• Assisting with the presentation of semi-annual summaries of prior season results, including:
A. Analysis of sales and profitability.
B. Explanation of variances versus budget.
C. Analysis of test results for assigned titles.
• Participating in weekly meetings to prioritize marketing database query requests and improve the content and integrity of the marketing database.
What It Takes:
Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Economics.
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge of Marketing Concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
With over 20 years of experience, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. (IMS) manages consumer catalog and direct response mailing lists. Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details