Brand Marketing Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 11/23/2022
The Brand Marketing Internship will begin in June and end in December.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
As a Brand Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with cross functional partners in Brand Marketing, Internet, Creative Marketing, Customer Service, Merchandising, and IMS/Marketing in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing opportunities. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Collecting & analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competitors or industry trends
• Supporting the Brand team in daily administrative tasks
• Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, content management, direct mail and web)
• Analyzing customer research
• Preparing Brand presentations
• Organizing Brand marketing events
What It Takes:
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various brand strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in Brand Management and Marketing and will prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possess a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Possess good time and project management skills including the ability to work with little supervision
• Have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques
We value onsite collaboration so this role requires onsite work in our Monroe office Tuesday - Thursday. There is generally flexibility to work remotely for up to 2 days per week. To take advantage of the remote work option, you must have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
With over 20 years of experience, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. (IMS) manages consumer catalog and direct response mailing lists. Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details