Propulse® A Schieffer Co.
Posted On 12/01/2022
This position is responsible for coordination of daily production schedules by analyzing data to generate reports and scheduling of multiple production areas. This role is critical in ensuring that our goals and deadlines are achieved efficiently.
Responsibilities include the following and any other duties that may be assigned:
- Production scheduling for Extrusion and Assembly. Monitor process and adjust schedules as needed to maintain production schedules according to customer needs, maximizing effectiveness and throughput in all aspects of the production process.
- Must work closely with multiple departments including sales, engineering, and purchasing as well as Production Management.
- Run multiple daily reports and effectively manage information to make sound decisions with daily and weekly production targets.
- Balance existing labor and machine capacity to maximize efficiency and production throughput.
- Monitor progress of scheduled areas; adjust as needed.
- Attend required meetings and use position knowledge to make suggestions for scheduling.
- Assist in negative inventory research.
- Assist with label printing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ administrative experience in a fast-paced production/manufacturing setting.
- Ability to handle high stress situations quickly/efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
ProPulse, A Schieffer Company is an Equal Opportunity employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug and background screenings.