Off Shore Resort
Posted On 12/07/2022
Off Shore Resort is growing our hotel team! We are looking to hire a Hotel General Manager that will direct the operations of the hotel in a manner that will achieve our primary objective of creating a wonderful customer experience for our guests. Are you a proven leader with a sales mindset? This position is for you!
In this position you will be responsible for overseeing all hotel operations including front desk, housekeeping, revenue and expense management and employee development. You will have support from the Hotel Assistant Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Bookkeeper, Human Resource Manager, and Property Manager to aide you in your success!
Plan, implement and manage hotel operations. Be responsible for managing the sales efforts of the hotel. Oversee hotel room revenue, upselling opportunities, maximizing occupancy, and ensuring the guests have a positive experience while staying at our hotel.
- Complete weekly planning of operations, staffing, and cost expenditures.
- Monitor occupancy rates, room rates and other key statistics to ensure that the hotel is
- Review and maintain our reservation system to ensure accuracy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with staff, guests and clients.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and enhance our reputation in the community.
- Attend monthly manager meetings with Executive management.
- Be the liaison between the hotel staff and the rest of the property.
- Participate in hotel budgeting and financial planning with Property Manager.
- Develop action plans to maximize occupancy and to drive sales.
- Collect payments from contractual vendors in a timely fashion.
- Cross-sell other areas of the property.
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses to minimize cost.
- Manage and order hotel inventory.
- Training new employees on company policies, procedures, and sales techniques.
- Lead, motivate and direct team members in a positive manner and to achieve employee success and retention.
- Manage scheduling of staff according to business demand.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to improve customer service.
- Ability to promote and drive sales for the hotel and the property.
- Ability to lead, motivate & direct employees in a positive manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management and delegation skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, proactive and possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, customer focused work environment.
- Proficiency in word, spreadsheets, and email.
- Establish a positive environment for teamwork, productivity, and fun!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- Management and sales experience required.
Apply today at https://offshoreresort.net/employment/