Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Unified Therapy Services
Posted On 03/16/2023
We would like to add a pediatric Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide treatment at our outpatient therapy clinic in Southwest Wisconsin. This position is part-time, growing to full-time.
Who are we?
Unified Therapy Services strives to provide the highest quality of comprehensive care to individuals of all ages. At our four clinic locations, we believe in a collaborative approach to facilitate the exceptional standards for rehabilitative care. Our team consists of occupational, physical and behavioral therapists and speech-language pathologists.
BCBA Job Summary
- Develop individualized plans of care for both focused and comprehensive patients
- Perform behavioral consults as a support and added benefit to our multidisciplinary staff as needed for a variety of patients and diagnoses
- Collaborate and educate families and caregivers to increase generalization of skills and carryover to all environments
- Create customized home exercise programs to families and caregivers
- Contribute feedback to program development
- Supervise and train RBTs weekly
- Complete data collection, assessments, observations, basic daily notes as needed
- Treat patients weekly for a hands-on approach to improve socially significant behaviors
- Participate in brainstorming of creative approaches to addressing goals and skills of patients
- Provide in-services to surrounding businesses and families for an added support to our community
$1,500 sign-on bonus!
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm