Speech Language Pathologist
Unified Therapy Services
Posted On 03/16/2023
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist
Up to 40 hours weekly at our outpatient pediatric clinic in Lancaster, WI.
Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description:
- Evaluates and treats speech therapy patients under physician’s orders
- Understands and complies with universal precautions, safety, and risk policies and procedures.
- Prepares necessary documentation in a timely manner according to regulations.
- Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team to select treatment programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of individual and to coordinate comprehensive services delivery.
- Trains individuals in skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individual’s functional progress.
- Maintains positive relationships with the health care team, patient, and family.
- This position will primarily provide services to pediatric patients and occasionally provides services to adults.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm
- In the summer, many people enjoy kayaking, canoeing, tubing, or fishing on the Grant River. In the fall, Vesperman Farms hosts a pumpkin patch, corn maze, and petting zoo.