Nurse – RN or LPN Weekend Package $10,000 Hiring Incentive
Hills & Dales
Posted On 04/06/2023
The Nurse is responsible for providing day-to-day preventative, maintenance, restorative and emergency nursing care for the children and young adults served by Hills and Dales. This role insures physician orders and treatment plans are implemented. This role also requires a collaborative working relationship with all necessary departments in the performance of its operations.
Join our team in a home-like, residential setting with children to young adults with disabilities!
Positions currently available:
Weekend Package Nurse
Competitive Wages + Great Benefits
Friday/Saturday/Sunday 5a - 5p
1. Free of a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
2. High school degree or equivalent.
3. Certification as a licensed practical nurse; registered nurse preferred.
4. A minimum of one-year nursing experience with targeted population is preferred.
5. Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
6. Mandatory Reporter training in accordance with the State of Iowa guidelines.
7. Ability to be certified and maintain certification in QBS as assigned.
8. Valid driver's license to drive agency vehicles, as needed.
*Must be Covid 19 Vaccinated or organization approved medical/religious exemption prior to start.
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.