Theisen Home Farm Auto
Posted On 05/18/2023
Employment Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Marketing and Advertising Manager
Location: Dubuque Corporate Office
The Graphic Designer must be comfortable in a range of design mediums including print, and digital advertising and marketing assets. They primarily work directly with the purchasing team to create compelling and exciting marketing materials with the Theisen’s Brand and vendor standards being upheld.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Graphic Design, Creative Arts, English, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design or related experience
- Working knowledge of marketing and/or retail a plus
- Design and create printed circulars, including in-store signage & materials for each publication
- Create engaging, compelling assets for social and digital marketing
- Create impactful assets for billboard and other Out-Of-Home advertising
- Ensure all designs follow Theisen’s Brand standards
- Proof materials and making sure deadlines are met
- Work with vendors to obtain and edit artwork as needed for placement within marketing materials, signage, etc.
- Maintain Theisen’s and vendor artwork and upload assets to the DAM system so they are available for all departments
- Design marketing materials for retail stores including sale signs, banners, posters, coupons, handouts and more
- Design and create institutional and B2B focused materials
- Serve as backup photographer and videographer
- Prepare and edit video
- Work with printers and vendors to ensure the correct files are placed and sent in correct formats
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Prelude, Audition, Affinity, and Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Mac OSX, DSLR/Mirrorless Camera, and Studio Lighting
- Good at turning feedback into opportunities
- Exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to professionally interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to follow and execute directions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full Time eligible for:
- Health, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Competitive match on 401k
- PTO, holiday, and birthday-off pay
- Associate discount and many other benefits
Frequent physical demands include sitting, standing, walking, dexterity, and light grasping. Occasional physical demands include lifting up to 25 lbs., bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, squatting, climbing stairs and firmly grasping. The employee is required to accept incoming calls and must be able to hear and speak. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision adequate for the incumbent to perform the responsibilities and functions of the job efficiently. The associate must have the manual dexterity to manually operate and use a computer and other basic office equipment.
Work Environment and Working Conditions
This position will be performed inside a climate-controlled office facility. The noise level is low to medium and typical of an office environment. Potential hazards include electrical hazards. Atmospheric conditions are typical of an office environment and may include exposure to odors and dust.
Theisen’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class.