Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted On 06/04/2023
At Platinum, we believe in providing an exceptional and personalized service experience to each of our customers. Our benefits coordinators form lasting relationships with customers by becoming product experts and handling every aspect of our callers’ requests from start to finish. You will be challenged to think critically; you will grow personally and professionally, all while working alongside a fun, motivated team.
Here’s What You’ll Do in This Role:
- Your top priority will be to provide a friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable customer service experience with each interaction.
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders, claimants and outside sales representatives on inbound and outbound calls.
- Become an expert in the insurance policies marketed by Platinum so you can help customers and outside sales representatives understand the benefits, make changes and file claims.
- Practice effective use of our computer systems, including navigating and maintaining accurate customer records in database systems, and processing emails efficiently and effortlessly using telecommunication systems.
- Comply with HIPAA regulations by protecting the private health information of all customers.
- Assist with department administrative needs.
- Obtain an accident and health insurance license. (Platinum will assist with your successful completion of the required insurance licensing as part of training.)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a high school degree: Associate degree or higher preferred
- Previous experience working with customers or in claims or administration
- A commitment to providing friendly, professional and responsive service to all internal and external customers
- Excellent listening skills and a thorough, resourceful approach to problem solving customer questions and concerns
- A team-oriented and positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and confidentiality in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Benefits—Why People Like Working Here:
- Our offices close at 12 p.m. on Fridays, so your typical workweek looks like Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.–12 p.m. It’s a great way to start the weekend.
- Casual dress. We keep it professional, but we get more done in jeans than suits.
- Friendly, modern office environment with walk-out access to some of Dubuque’s most vibrant lunch options.
- A daily culture that supports learning, innovation, and ingenuity. This is where your career grows.
- On-site fitness facility
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply Here! Join a fun team of people doing important work.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.