Banquet Food Server - Work That Works
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 07/28/2023
*These unique opportunities from local employers offer college students flexible, part-time jobs that are designed to work around class and exam schedules*
Position: Banquet Food Server
Pay: $6.16/hr ($20+/hr with tips)
Shift Information: Flexible, part-time
Position Description: Serve food and beverages to banquet guests. Set up banquet functions by setting tables with linens, dishes, flatware, and glassware according to banquet order. Break down banquet functions by clearing tables and transporting used items to appropriate areas to be cleaned.
- Set up banquet room in accordance with catering specification sheet; table linens, dishes, silverware, and glassware.
- Greet guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Serve food and beverage items to guests using hand-held trays and/or buffet carts.
- Prepare and set up condiments.
- Break down banquet room upon completion of function; remove soiled dishes, glassware and silverware and transport to dishwashing area