Graphic Designer/Prepress Technician
Posted On 09/06/2023
The role involves learning and working in the prepress environment for traditional offset and digital print production. It involves preparing customer files correctly for printing, designing marketing materials at times and working with the team to make sure jobs are printed beautifully. The individual will also assist with the company’s social media presence and e-mail marketing campaigns. We are willing to train the right candidate who can demonstrate effective communication skills, is highly organized, detailed oriented and customer focused.
- Pre-flight customer files by checking for image, graphics, layout, and text quality.
- Create proofs for customer review and production.
- Create plates for press.
- Generate art for e-mail and social media campaigns and manage process.
- Create art for customers who require design services for print production.
- Communicate with customers to understand and translate their requirements into design ideas and layouts.
- Train with current prepress technician.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional).
- Preferred experience with the Mac Operating System.
- Knowledge or experience in the graphic arts industry preferred.
Apply with an ADJ Resume or send resumes to JulieFrommelt@WeluInc.com.
About Welu Inc
Welu, Inc is 95 years strong and growing! We are a female-owned, third generation family business. We are a print, mail and omnichannel marketing company. We help customers communicate marketing messages. Check us out at http://www.WeluInc.com