Big 10 Mart Team Member
Posted On 11/01/2023
As a Big 10 Mart Team Member, you will provide prompt and courteous customer service, handle all types of store transactions and maintain a clean and positive work environment.
- Welcoming all customers with a greeting and a smile
- Give fast and friendly customer service
- Brew coffee
- Restock coolers, freezers, and shelves
- Face merchandise
- Suggestive selling
- Be aware of store promotions and products
- Accurately control cash and inventory on your shift
- Thank customers for their business
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer service-oriented role is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately.
- Basic math skills for making change and balancing cash drawer.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to work flexible shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift/move objects as needed.
Learn more about Big 10 Marts and apply by visiting our website at www.big10mart.com