Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Posted On 11/02/2023
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) assists clients served to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assists with activities of daily living if needed, and encourages attitudes and behaviors that enhance community inclusion. No experience is required to apply for the DSP position, and Kreider Services offers PAID training!
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Pass the T.A.B.E. (Test for Adult Basic Education) test upon hire.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must have an Illinois driver's license and an acceptable driving record and insurance in accordance with agency policy.
- Ability to successfully pass drug/health screening and background checks that are required by our agency.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Accumulated Benefit Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Cell Phone Discount (US Cellular users)
Kreider Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.