Personal Lines Account Manager
Posted On 11/03/2023
Join Our Team as an Account Manager!
TRICOR is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team. Account Managers at TRICOR play a crucial role in understanding our clients' needs, educating them about insurance options, and ensuring their coverage meets their goals and priorities. As an Account Manager, you'll work closely with clients, producers and industry professionals to provide the best value to our clients. This position will work out of our Darlington, WI office preferably.
Who Will Excel in This Role:
- A Team Player: You collaborate with specialists and industry professionals to meet clients' needs and goals.
- A Relationship Builder: You prioritize integrity and treat clients, coworkers, and partners with fairness and professionalism.
- A Goal Setter: You continually seek ways to improve and grow, set challenging goals, and look for new opportunities to succeed.
- A Servant Leader: You prioritize your client's needs and believe that what's best for them is best for TRICOR.
- A Giver: You give back to the community, dedicating your time, talents, and resources to make a difference.
- A Teacher: You help clients understand available coverage, assess risks, and find resolutions to protect their assets.
- Focus on client service and retention.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with insurance carriers/underwriters.
- Ensure timely and accurate client file documentation.
- Review and evaluate new and existing accounts.
- Complete and submit applications.
- Cross-sell and upgrade coverage.
- Promote TRICOR within the community.
Pay, Benefits, and Perks:
- A full-time career in a successful family-owned and operated business.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI, IL, MI & IA.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans with Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account, along with Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account.
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Voluntary Critical Illness coverage.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a Certified Financial Planner to assist with your retirement needs.
- We offer an attractive competitive pay reflective of your skills and experiences related to the job tasks and duties and direct deposit.
- Technical job training and one-on-one coaching/mentoring support.
- Personal Development Plans with goals and milestones for all positions.
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule with an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Dress for your day Monday through Fridays.
TRICOR Insurance is recognized among the top 100 independent Insurance Agencies in the United States. We value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and industries.
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and to apply, please visit our Careers page at www.tricorinsurance.com/tricor-careers. Come join us and discover what the best work of your career could be like.