Registered Nurse- Medical- Full Time – Days **$10,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Posted On 05/17/2022
Full Time Days: 6am - 6:30pm
We are dedicated to helping our patients live their best life, through all of life’s journeys. Join us on the Medical Unit at MercyOne and be part of a Magnet® team where nurses have a strong voice about the delivery of quality patient care, a team where your skills, achievements and opinions are highly valued. Our unit cares for patients over the age of 18 with simple and complex medical conditions. We specialize in cancer, stroke and respiratory conditions. We have a strong interdisciplinary team providing holistic care to meet patients' unique needs.
We focus on our patient and family- centered caring model through a culture of excellence. We embrace continuous innovation, development, inclusiveness, leadership, and teamwork in achieving excellent outcomes.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred or within 4 years of hire.
- Must be a registered nurse and must hold an active license to practice nursing in the State of Iowa.
- Certification by a nationally recognized nursing organization is preferred and strongly encouraged.
- The registered nurse continuously seeks opportunities to enhance his or her own professional nursing practice. Membership in an appropriate professional nursing organization is recommended.
- Child and Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training is required within 6 months of hire and every 3 years thereafter.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) will be required within 30 days of hire and every 2 years thereafter.