Theisen Home Farm Auto
Posted On 01/25/2024
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dubuque Corporate Office
Responsible for re-ordering products and maintaining inventory. Individual will also be responsible for reacting to assigned buyer’s xmails as well as warehouse problems, UPC additions, and line review requests. Will provide planogram assistance as well as respond to other requests for needed assistance.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 3 - 6 months related
- Monitor Product Lines
- Reorder to maintain store stock levels
- Monitor inventory movement by computer
- Follow up on order shipments and backorders
- Load new items, update prices
- Make suggestions to improve sales, productivity, communication, turns and ROI
- Invoice Corrections
- Assist with AD Preparation
- Order and ensure that advertised inventory is in stock
- Order Merchandise
- Complete purchase orders and/or initiate transfers
- Compare inventory and project need. Communicate trends to buyer(s)
- Assist with special orders
- Correspond with vendors on product availability and order status
- Answer Correspondence from Store Associates
- Answer questions about products
- Give advice to solve problems
- Take store requests
- Follow up on all correspondence – Xmails, phone, special orders, etc.
- Stay Informed
- Evaluate reports
- Other duties as requested by management may include, but will not be limited to:
- Help in the warehouse
- Assist with inventories
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before individuals or groups.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, and volume.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Sufficient knowledge of computer programs, bookkeeping and accounting principles to accurately maintain basic company records. Must exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics.
Full Time eligible for:
- Health, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Competitive match on 401K
- PTO, holiday, and birthday-off pay
- Associate discount and many other benefits
Theisen’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class.