Substitute Direct Support Professional (DSP) - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Posted On 01/25/2024
Are you searching for a career that is meaningful? A career in which you can make a difference in the lives of others? Something that works with your lifestyle and class schedule?
Kreider is dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their fullest potential and we are looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our team of Substitute DSPs!
Apply today to join our team!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
The role of the Substitute Direct Support Professional or Sub DSP is to assist intellectually and developmentally challenged clients with daily living skills, documentation, self-medication programs and transportation. The primary purpose of the sub position is to provide coverage on an on/call, as needed basis throughout Kreider Services programs when regularly scheduled staff is not on duty. The ideal candidate for this position will uphold Kreider Services mission in helping individuals to reach their fullest potential.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Pass the T.A.B.E. (Test for Adult Basic Education) test upon hire.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must have an Illinois driver's license and an acceptable driving record and insurance in accordance with agency policy.
- Ability to successfully pass drug/health screening and background checks that are required by our agency.
Employer Benefits (for substitute staff):
- 403b Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Kreider Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.