Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Posted On 01/25/2024
Are you searching for a career that is meaningful? A career in which you can make a difference in the lives of others?
Kreider Services, Inc. is looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our team of DSPs! Kreider is dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their fullest potential.
The role of the Direct Support Professional or DSP is to assist intellectually and developmentally challenged clients with daily living skills, documentation, self-medication programs and transportation. The ideal candidate for this position will uphold Kreider Services mission in helping individuals to reach their fullest potential.
Apply today to join our team!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) assists clients served to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assists with activities of daily living if needed, and encourages attitudes and behaviors that enhance community inclusion.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Pass the T.A.B.E. (Test for Adult Basic Education) test upon hire.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must have an Illinois driver's license and an acceptable driving record and insurance in accordance with agency policy.
- Ability to successfully pass drug/health screening and background checks that are required by our agency.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Accumulated Benefit Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Cell Phone Discount (US Cellular users)
Kreider Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.