Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 10/27/2022
Sedona Staffing is partnering with an area Assisted Living Center in looking for a Direct Care Worker. Full time and Part time hours available on 2nd or 3rd shifts!
Starting wage $14.50/hr.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document health care given according to policies
- Perform med reminders or management as set up on the ISP
- Assist residents with services requested or needed on their ISP, including laundry and housekeeping services
- Accompany/transport residents as needed within the Community and outside the community, as requested or needed
- Other duties assigned by the Health Care Coordinator
- Prepare dining room for meals
- Assist in serving meals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication and written skills
- Organizational skills
- Able to lift between 40-50 pounds, up to 40 inches
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of job-related experience
- Experience with the care of the elderly preferred
If interested in this position please contact Heather with Sedona Staffing at 563-556-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.