Unified Therapy Services
Posted On 05/26/2023
We are seeking a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to provide services at our pediatric outpatient therapy clinics in Dubuque, Iowa.
New grads welcome to apply!
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Who are we?
Unified Therapy Services strives to provide the highest quality of comprehensive care to individuals of all ages. At our four clinic locations, we believe in a collaborative approach to facilitate the exceptional standards for rehabilitative care. Our team consists of occupational and physical therapists and speech-language pathologists. We address each patient’s individual needs with private treatment rooms and a large gym. We have an abundance of swings, pediatric equipment, and unique lighting designed for our children with special needs. Between private treatment rooms and large gym space, we can assess and treat everyone that walks through our doors. Our therapists pride themselves on their skill sets and ongoing certifications and training.
Occupational Therapist Job Summary
- Provides services to pediatric and UE orthopedic patients
- Assesses patient and determines treatment plan using approved evaluation documents
- Completes necessary documentation including evaluations, progress notes, discharge notes and logs in timely manner according to regulations
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select treatment programs consistent with needs and capabilities of individual and to coordinate comprehensive services delivery
- Trains individuals in skills and techniques required for participation in ADL and IADL
- Responsible for supervision of a COTA
- Designs and constructs adaptive equipment for individual and recommends adaptation of individual’s work-living environment to maximize independence
- Promotes positive relationships with the health care team, patient, and family
Occupational Therapist Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus: $1,500!
- Paid Onboarding and Mentoring Program
- Continuing Education Package
- Productivity Bonuses
- Team Building Events
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-2pm