Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 05/02/2022
The Operations Internship will begin in June and end in December 2022.
We have 3 positions available; all will start on 1st shift and 2 will move to 2nd shift during season.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
The Operations Intern will assist with supervising the operations aspects of the Clinton, IA Fulfillment Center, a full-service fulfillment facility. Your responsibilities will consist of working with department leads to establish work assignments, evaluates employees using Warehouse Management System (WMS) and assists in training employees. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with planning, staffing, directing, and controlling all operational activities
• Assisting management in establishing performance objectives and strategic planning
• Rotating to various areas within the Clinton Fulfillment Center to fill in as needed
What It Takes:
This role requires a strong, consistent and clear communicator with the ability to motivate temporary employees. Ideally, you will be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition, we are looking for:
• At least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• A cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possesses knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts
• Possesses high school graduate math abilities
• Able to work scheduled and/or unscheduled overtime on short notice
This position is not eligible for remote work and would require you to work onsite at our Clinton Fulfillment center in Clinton, IA for the duration of your internship.