Operations Program Manager- Health
Northeast Iowa Community College
Posted On 06/23/2022
Want to be part of a dynamic team who values high quality customer service? Do you enjoy event planning, organizing, and process improvement? Help support programs and classes within the Business and Community Solutions division of NICC. Join a team that is committed to helping each student pursue an education that leads to a meaningful career.
- Customized benefit package including health, dental, vision, and a 9.44% college contribution to retirement.
- 160 hours of paid time off and 80 hours sick leave package
- 14 paid holidays including time off between Christmas and the New Year
- Access to NICC programs tuition exempt
- Skill enhancements through internal Professional Development
- Flexible work schedules based on programming demands
This position will provide back end support for classes and events, student and instructor support with materials and technology and response to customer service inquiries within the health area including Certified Nurses Aide, Allied Health and Nursing continuing education and Emergency Services Programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates Degree with 2 years’ work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments. Excellent organization, detail, and customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent public relations skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and electronic communication.
- The ability and willingness to work cooperatively with other internal and external partners to create positive, successful programming district wide.