Painter - 1st and 2nd Shift
Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 07/14/2023
A Peosta company is looking for Industrial Painters to join their team on 1st and 2nd shifts. Pay starts at $21/hour. This is an evaluation to hire, full-time position. 1st shift working hours will vary on 1st Shift from 5:30 am to 10:00 a.m. and will be 8 hours in duration from start time. 2nd shift working hours will vary but primarily be 3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
This position is responsible for the safety, quality, and production of parts and services. They are accountable for ensuring scheduled parts are painted and delivered to production in a timely manner and within all safety and quality parameters in line.
- Wet & Powder painting production parts.
- Unload and load parts on to conveyor system.
- Apply masking, plugs, or tape to unpainted parts.
- Material handling using a walk-behind.
- Clean paint from the ceiling and walls of the booth and maintain a clean paint booth
- Willingness to cross-train in other paint line positions.
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- 1-2 years of experience in the painting process is a plus.
Are you interested? Submit an online application or send your resume to [email protected]!