Part Time 2nd Shift Cleaning Positions
Midwest Janitorial Service
Posted On 11/21/2023
MJS is looking to hire 2 part-time evening cleaners. The facility can be started between 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm allowing for flexibility especially if you are a busy family or have other employment. If you want to work with a friend or family member, we offer that as well!
These part-time positions are the perfect second job to pay for that upcoming vacation or maybe pay off some debt. Many of our team members work a full-time 9-5 job and join us after hours for a little extra cash. These are also great positions for retirees also looking to supplement their income.
Position: Monday-Friday 15-20 hrs per week $15.00-$16.00 per hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- General cleaning, disinfecting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, window cleaning, restroom cleaning, dusting, and trash removal.
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, lift 20 lbs. – 30 lbs. and be on feet the entire shift.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from facilities
- Must pass a background check.
- Must adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills as work performed may be performed around clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- A high degree of professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Able to Work Independently
Wage varies by facility assigned. Facilities that offer a Performance/Attendance Bonus require a highly detailed, reliable person. Clients paying for this incentive expect the highest level of service.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer