Unified Therapy Services, Inc.
Posted On 09/22/2022
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to provide orthopedics, sports injury, and pre/postoperative services to adults at our outpatient therapy clinic in Dubuque, IA.
- Unified Therapy Services has 3 outpatient clinics in Dubuque, IA offering physical, occupational, speech-language therapy, and behavioral services. This position is located in our outpatient adult therapy clinic. Between private treatment rooms and large gym space, we are able to assess and treat each individual that walks through our doors. Our therapists pride themselves on their skill sets, ongoing certifications, and training. Apply Today!
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Must have a current license in the state of Iowa in good standing
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support
- Evaluates and treats physical therapy patients to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability in outpatient settings.
- Prepares necessary documentation including evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, discharge notes, and logs in a timely manner according to regulations.
- Clientele includes pre and post-injury/surgical, work injury, neurological conditions, development delays, genetic disorders, chronic conditions, and assists with adaptive equipment needs.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues, patients, families, and other professionals
- Always show a desire to seek out knowledge to improve their therapy skills and knowledge base as well as their professionalism through continuing education and/or independent studies.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select treatment programs consistent with needs and capabilities of individual and to coordinate comprehensive services delivery.