Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 10/04/2022
$80,000 - $100,000 / year
Our client is a leader in molded fiber packaging, and they need a Plant Accountant who is responsible for financial accounting duties for two manufacturing locations and will partner with business leaders to drive cost efficiencies and improve profitability.
The Plant Accountant responsibilities include preparation of financial statements, product costing, development and analysis of reports, physical inventory processes, budgeting and forecasting, and continuous improvement.
What we’d like you to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related
- 4 + years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Need a high level of self-direction and independent decision-making.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be collaborative with sound judgement and analytical abilities
- High level of competency using Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Epicor is a plus
- Travel up to 30% as needed.
Interested in learning more? Please share a copy of your professional resume with [email protected]