Powder Coat Utility
Posted On 03/10/2023
Due to increasing business demand, we are looking for utility workers in our Powder Coating Department! Are you ready for a fun position with a growing company? Please join our fabrication team in our Powder Coating Department! This entry-level position is a great chance to learn all aspects of the Powder Coating process!
Overview: The successful applicant will prepare raw material, hang/remove parts from the line, and package finished painted parts, preparing them for shipment. We are excited to bring someone onboard that can learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work well in a team, and who is willing to be nimble in doing various tasks to get the jobs done. Candidates must be cooperative in a team environment, and have a great working attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and hangs parts on the powder coating conveyor line
- Removes parts and packages them according to company policies and specifications
- Disposes of cleanup residue in proper container according to company safety procedures. Notifies supervisor of need for disposal of any hazardous waste.
- Notifies supervisor of any major incidence of recurring equipment malfunction or poor-quality raw material or production.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Must be able to work independently
- Candidate must be reliable. Regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements
- Full time position
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:15 am
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Requires frequent standing, walking and bending. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Pre-employment drug test and strength test are required