Press Brake Operator
Posted On 03/10/2023
Are you searching for a hands-on position? Please join our fabrication team as a Press Brake Operator!
This is a great chance to be involved in all aspects of the machine operating process!
- The successful applicant will interpret blueprints/drawings, change machine tooling, and program various Press Brakes to bend metal products.
- Have a technical aptitude for mechanical equipment.
- Solid background working with sheet metal
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal and metric conversion skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
- Candidate must be reliable, regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
- Frequent standing, walking, and bending.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Full time position
- 1st shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 am - 3:15 pm
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday, 3:00 pm – 1:15 am
- Pre-employment drug test and strength test are required.