Production Shift Lead
Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 08/03/2023
Express Employment in Platteville has partnered with a company in DARLINGTON, WI to support their growing facility in a Production Shift Lead role. This is a full-time position.
• Providing day-to-day leadership within production department and provide direction to team members to ensure setups are completed accurately and timely
• Starting machine to begin production and observes machine operations for evidence of malfunction and products for defects.
• Setting controls to synchronize machine actions for various operations on work piece in specified sequence.
• Adjusting settings of dies on controls, as required, to produce product within specified tolerances and meeting quality standards.
• Collaborating with manufacturing supervisors and production manager to set production, safety, and attendance expectations and hold accountability to their teams
• Promoting a safety culture and environment and maintain company compliance requirements to OSHA
• Identifying and correct obstacles that would interfere with production schedules
• Determining needs and providing training to employees on routine tasks
• Ensuring compliance to safe work practices
• Approving work hours and time off requests, counsel employees and disseminate general information
• Reporting back to production supervisors, production manager and plant manager daily operations and any issues during the shift
• All other duties assigned
What you can bring to the table:
• High school diploma or GED required plus 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required, experience in a leadership role preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to providing coaching and directions to employees
Schedule: Full-time, 2nd shift
About Express: Express Employment Professionals is a locally owned and operated job match company. We specialize in connecting our community to long-term, permanent work opportunities. As a 2021 Best of Staffing Awards Winner, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the best job to match their desires and skill set. One interview with us is similar to interviewing for over 100 companies. Apply to join our Express family today. As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer